Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

805Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
Paul_Humphreys
Contributing Partner
6 Posts
Contributing Partner

Please at least allow us to se reversal - or be able to update memo to say "Reversed"

ReefEng
1 Post
Cover User

I agree, we need to be able to remove/delete these superannuation transactions

MosmanFresh
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

So the request comes from Year 2014 and you still couldn't sort out this issue?? 

Kim_S
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It would be more usr friendly to have the ability to hide the reversals in Manage Super

NZTracy
1 Post
Cover User

Yesa MandyWhite21, Is MYOB moving on this or not due to the age of the request?

it is very annoying that you dont offer the flexibility of removing/renaming or hiding a reversed transaction, it makes for a messy Manage payments screen, and I have processed an old paymnet Pending Authorisation, hence why im posting here.

Alipeck
5 Posts
Cover User

I have exactly the same problem and my biggest concern is that by accident I authorised the reversed payments sitting there.  There have been numerous updates since 2014, but yet MYOB has not been able to sort this problem out.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE provide a solution!!!

VeeBee
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

There is currently no way of deleting pending authorisations that have been reversed in the manage payments for superannuation.  This can be rather dangerous whereby the pending authorisations could be mistakenly paid.  It is quite difficult to obtain refunds from superfunds if this was to occur.  Why is the pending authorisation that has been reversed still need to appear in the manage payment window?

VeeBee
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

And this has been an issue for a very long time...........I know that it has been mentioned some 2 years ago and still nothing has been done to correct it.

Pending authorisations that have been reversed and sitting in the 'manage payments' screen can be mistakenly paid.............I nearly did it today.

tony_mitchell
Contributing Partner
12 Posts
Contributing Partner

great idea.

TraceyR
Contributing Partner
20 Posts
Contributing Partner

It would be great to have the ability to delete or hide reversed pay super entries in the manage payments window.  Plus I notice this issue was originally raised in 2014!!!