Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Delete or hide reversed paysuper payments

Experienced Cover User

72Posts

805Kudos

0Solutions

72 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

There is currently no way to hide or delete authorised (or approved) PaySuper transactions so ones that need to be amended will still show as partially authorised (if 2 authorisations required)

"PaySuper - delete or hide reversed paysuper payments"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2021

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea through the years.

With the release of AccountRight 2021.1, we have introduced the Pay Superannuation status "Reversal Completed". This will alert users that the payment has been reversed and prevent the payment from being completed. For more information on Pay Superannuation statuses please see Help Article: Make superannuation payments.

Once again, thank you for your support and your patience for this long-awaited feature.

202 Comments
Gruntland
1 Post
Cover User

This option would be favourable

Sciacca
Partner
1 Post
Partner

When you reverse a super payment the pending authorisation still shows. This is very confusing and in my case I ended up reversing twice as it isn't clear enough to see if it has worked or not. As well as putting the fiugures back in Pay superannuation which wasnt realised and then double payments where made. When you reverse an unauthorised payment it should disappear, so more mistakes aren't made.

konmanos
Trusted User
95 Posts
Trusted User

Sciacca, This issue has been running since 2014. Do you think that MYOB cares about your mistakes? They do not, and this is why so many have moved away to better up to date platforms such as Xero. I am certainly glad I did that a year ago.. Does not compare.. All the best!!!

29black
5 Posts
Cover User

I find MYOB so very restricting in a lot of its areas, it is just not user friendly.  Why cant we delete a pending authorisation in Super Payments it only confuses other that are using the system and it just sits there.   NOT HAPPY JAN.

LGardiner
1 Post
Cover User

Also agree that the ability to remove or hide pending authorisation items if they are created as part of an error and the pay super transaction has been reversed.  The risk is they will be authorised by accident.

Pegasus
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi,

It will be great that we can hide or delete the reversal superannation payment from the Manage payment listing.

Thanks,

Kai

JBPearce
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

November 2014 and still no action on functionality that never should have been actioned.  Shows that MYOB developers don't check/understand their product.  Xero is looking better and better!

stoops
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Even change the wording to reversed would help so no one accidently authorises payment

JannineS
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes please I would love to be able to delete an old payment request - which was an error and just keeps sitting in the list waiting for approval.

AAW12
Trusted Partner
33 Posts
Trusted Partner

After reversing a payment we didnt have a big enough limit for and splitting it in 2, we are stuck with an unauthorised payment sitting waiting for someone to accidently Authorise it.

It says its reveresed, if nothing else there should be a reversal entry next to it, so its obvious they cancel each other out.

Very dangerous!!

After reversing a Pay Super transaction it will remain on the Manage Payments window.

If you'd like the ability to delete or hide reversed Pay Super transactions, vote for this feature