Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Increase limit without form

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

708Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Can I suggest instead of the director/owner having to complete a form to increase the super limit it would be great if they could simply log into their my.myob account and increase the limit on the spot.    MYOB could even send them a security SMS to their phone to confirm a code (like when they had to set up Pay Super).

Would save a lot of mucking around sending forms to the M-Powered team.    People don't like completing forms and online option would be much more effective given we are in 2015.

I have attached the form which took me ages to locate for anyone else to needs to increase the limit.

'Pay Super Limit Increase through directors/owners my.myob account (instead of a form)"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 will allow the user to increase their Pay Superannuation payment limit through the use of the Pay Super Setting option. You will need to be the Pay Super Administrator with a verified mobile number to allow for this limit increase.

As the feature does allow for an instant increase (once SMS code has been entered) we are marking this particular idea as implemented, although limit increases of up to $15,000 with a 90 day period we still require a Pay Superannuation Change of Details form to be completed.

For more information on changing a payment limit for Pay Superannuation please see Help Article: Changing your Pay Super details

7 Comments
Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @CloudMindAcc,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We are aware that the current process in making changes to superannuation payment limits is rather time-consuming. While this is simply to ensure that such changes are only authorized by the correct individuals, and to make certain that there is documented evidence of such changes in case problems arise down the line, we do wholeheartedly agree that perhaps there may be an easier, user-friendly means of processing such changes that can still maintain the level of assured safety.

We'd also like to thank you for providing a copy of the Pay Super Change of Limit form for clients who may struggle in obtaining a copy.

If anyone else would like to see this implemented, please do cast your vote by clicking on the '+ VOTE' button next to the subject heading, and leave a comment.

Kindest,

Tallie

Hermitage
5 Posts
Cover User

Hey thank you very much for posting the form here.

Saved me so much time, but agree, needs to be on line.

Thanks again

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hermitage your welcome don't forget to voteSmiley Happy

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Hermitage

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

Just to expand on @CloudMindAcc's comment you can vote for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange using the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.

H12345
1 Post
Cover User

I wholeheartly agree! We should be able to change the limit via my.myob! SMS confirmation would be adequate.

GregnDeb
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks books in the cloud. I've voted.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 will allow the user to increase their Pay Superannuation payment limit through the use of the Pay Super Setting option. You will need to be the Pay Super Administrator with a verified mobile number to allow for this limit increase.

As the feature does allow for an instant increase (once SMS code has been entered) we are marking this particular idea as implemented, although limit increases of up to $15,000 with a 90 day period we still require a Pay Superannuation Change of Details form to be completed.

For more information on changing a payment limit for Pay Superannuation please see Help Article: Changing your Pay Super details