Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Pay Superannuation: Reversal of individual superannuation payment

Experienced Partner

17Posts

56Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
New
New

I love using the Pay Super feature in AccountRight! This was a great enhancement when introduced, well done MYOB.

However when a payment to one of the funds or employees is rejected, it is painful to have to reverse the whole batch and then do a workaround with re-entering part in PayLiabilities.

Could we have the ability to be able to reverse one of the payments in a batch please

Regards

Pam Chilman

AMC Training Centre 

"Better handling of rejected Superannuation payments"

7 Comments
Annette_Liotta
Experienced Partner
79 Posts
Experienced Partner

I agree with Pam love pay super - but I am too waiting on the ability to reverse just one employee who has changed super funds.  please MYOB this is important!

Czarina
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Love the Pay Super function but it's a nightmare when an employee changes superfunds or accountant requests directors wages decrease retropectives.  

Please MYOB!!

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi MYOB developers,

To add comment to this thread.   When we reverse a payment it comes up with "Pending Authorisation" in the manage superannation screen which can lead to the authorisor to pay it again.    Huge error paying $72k when it is just a reversalSmiley Surprised

Pending authorisation.png

The status should be reversed or we should have the ability to hide it from the screen.    Something other than Pending Authorisation.

Heaps of MYOB consultants and partners have voted it is a call to action and fix.

Regards

Renae

Annette_Liotta
Experienced Partner
79 Posts
Experienced Partner

I agree with all the comments so far! Brilliant - these things need fixing

Regards

Annette

KellyBerger
Experienced Partner
20 Posts
Experienced Partner

Still a major issue. A major flaw .. can we please get this fixed.

KellyOReilly
1 Post
User

the prescribed method is just too messy and complicated so while I can still us the super portal I will be doing the repayment of rejected super that way.

KerryDe
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User

Hi team

Can you please look to create a way to reverse only the "bounced super payment" and re-process (once fixed) NOT the entire lump sum payment and then have to re-process the accepted super contributions via payroll liabilities - this just makes extra work, and opens up option for human errors.   Thanks kindly.