Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Pay slips

Contributing Cover User

10Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I have just upgraded to 2013.5 When printing payslips the "'account amount field' which is the amount deposited into the employees bank account prints to 6 decimal points instead on currency.

can this be changed?

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: February 2014

Thanks for the great idea. We encourage other users to vote and leave further comments.

6 Comments
MYOB Moderator Will_H
1,799 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Thanks for the great idea. We encourage other users to vote and leave further comments.
Contributing Cover User Jem
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Looks terrible on the payslip to have 6 decimal places.  Very unprofessional looking.

Contributing Cover User PowerC
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I agree.  The six decimal places is very unprofessional looking, especially considering this is an actual dollar amount that is being credited into an account.  There is also no dollar sign.

Trusted Partner Dinah
50 Posts
Trusted Partner

I have just customised a payslip and used the cheque amount but it shows as 4 decimal places on the pdf payslip.

Trusted Partner Dinah
50 Posts
Trusted Partner

Thanks KattC, I have done that this morning and tested it.

stevebb
2 Posts
Cover User

I am using Accountright version 2017 and i would like to print or email 52 weeks of an employees pay slips. how can i best do this?