Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Online Payments: Sales Orders

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

724Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Love the new email features in 2016.1

It would be brilliant to see the same developed for Sales Orders as well. 

"2016.1 Features for emailing, invoicing and getting paid faster to be developed for Sales Orders as well"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

5 Comments
Ange18
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

Since turning on the new feature I have received calls from customers saying they can't open Sales Tax Invoice. Has anyone else come across this ?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

VoiceX
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

We require payment prior to shipment of our stock, therefore it would be great if MYOB provided the online payment option when we send an invoice still in the SALES ORDER status.  Recording to BILL prior to shipment is not possible as this affects our inventory levels.

CarolineInvesta
1 Post
Cover User

Ditto this - I am an AccountRight administrator for our company and would like this feature too.  Is it in the pipeline?

emlogic
1 Post
User

I would like this option as well, just don't understand why MYOB hasn't implemented this in the first place. Why do they always do things piecemeal?