Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payment Summaries: Email

Former Staff

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Former Staff
Australia

Hi

It would be a good idea to email payment summaries to the employees from MYOB like the payslips rather than doing it manually

"emailing payment summaries"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2016

Hi everyone, 

We are excited to announce that this popular idea has been implemented in AccountRight 2016.2! You can now email original and amended payment summaries to your employees using AccountRight online email feature, or Microsoft Outlook. For more information on v2016.2, please check out this blog: AccountRight 2016.2 now available

Thank you all again for your votes and suggestions on this idea. 

76 Comments
parklands
1 Post
Cover User

Why can't I email Payg summaries like we email pay slips. It will take too long to email 141 if you have to email each person separately. Posting is also time consuming and expensive. If you want business with large staff numbers to use MYOB this is essential.

TraciM
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

I agree - I will be sending out Payment Summaries for a client who has a lot of casual employees and having to look up each email address and manually send the Summaries is very time consuming.

Does anyone know of a quicker way to email out the Summaries?

TraciM
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

As this suggestion was put up two years ago and currently has 97 votes are we any closer to seeing it implemented?

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @TraciM

Thank you for your comments and feedback, our developers prioritise changes and fixes based on a number of factors, such as the impact of the issue, the number of people affected, and the time it would take to resolve the issue. 

In saying this I do agree this will be a great feature when it is implemented into AccountRight. Please continue to vote and comment on this idea.

Chuck_Mak
Partner
103 Posts
Partner

Just voted for this feature.  With other advanced functions like Bank Feeds and PaySuper, the need to manually email payment summaries seems antiquated.  It is 2015!

LeeRobson
4 Posts
Cover User

This has been on the list for two years MYOB. What do we have to do to get this sorted?

Seems this forum os not really of very much use.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Chuck_Mak and @LeeRobson

Thank you for your comments. This is definitely turning to be one of our most popular ideas. We agree that being able to email Payment Summaries would be a great enhancement to AccountRight. Please be assured that your comments and feedback are being passed on to our developers and that they do take these into consideration when making their decision. 

Therefore as soon as we have more information we will provide an update.

Beach_Jo
4 Posts
Cover User

I am amazed this isn't an option and also that it has been out there for more than 2 years. We too have 140 seasonal employees and I now have to spend a good few hours emailing them their payment summaries. Surely this can't be too much work MYOB. It would be great to have a positive update on this soon.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Beach_Jo,

Thank you for the feedback and comments towards this idea. As Suja has advised we will update you as soon as we find out anything more from the developers. 

In the meantime please keep voting on this idea.

ValerieJohns
4 Posts
Cover User

I can't believe it's not possible to email payment summaries direct to employees from MYOB.  If you can email pay slips, why not payment summaries? This is 2015 for goodness sake. I hope to see this issue resolved before I have to do another EOY, or I'll be looking for an alternative accounting package.