Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payment Summaries: Verify your payroll information - separate allowances from gross payments

Partner

243Posts

464Kudos

0Solutions

243 Posts
Partner
Australia

I know we are done with EOY payroll for another year, but I wanted to mention this now, so it may be possible for it to be incorporated into 2013 PAYG payment summary reporting. Who knows if it will be???

Its a very simple issue that confuses my clients every single year without fail.  The "Reconciliation" screen of the Payment Summary wizard asks you to confirm Gross Wages - however the figure that is showing is actually the Gross Wages less Allowances (which does not tie back to the GL easily assuming allowances are coded to the same GL as wages).  Why not just show both the Gross Wages and Allowances separately on this reconciliation screen, so they can be added and confirmed to the general ledger easily.

"End of Year Payroll reconciliation"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2013

Thank you for your suggestion ASWatCR. We can certainly look into updating the way AccountRight looks at its payroll reconciliations. Other users who would like to see this added, please don't forget to keep voting.

1 Comment
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your suggestion ASWatCR. We can certainly look into updating the way AccountRight looks at its payroll reconciliations. Other users who would like to see this added, please don't forget to keep voting.