Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Job - Not case sensitive

Contributing Partner

15Posts

83Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia

When entering Job codes in Payroll you need have the case exactly the same as on the codes list, IE I use P & H as two codes - for all other areas in MYOB I could enter p or h and it will pickup the right code. But in payroll it brings up the list and I have to select the job I want.  Just annoying to have to remember to press Shift before entering the code - must be an easy fix??

"Payroll Job Codes"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Hi Natty, thank you for this feedback. Correcting ease of use issues like this is always something that we are happy to look into. If anyone else is also having issue with this feature please vote and comment to show your support.

2 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Hi Natty, thank you for this feedback. Correcting ease of use issues like this is always something that we are happy to look into. If anyone else is also having issue with this feature please vote and comment to show your support.
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

This seems like a reasonable request that entering jobs in all modules of the software works the same.