Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Pay slips: Default note for all employees

Trusted Cover User

103Posts

126Kudos

5Solutions

103 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

Notes on Payslips would be great especially prior to any events including year end processes. Just standard notes that could be upload into the Payslip as you process the payroll as a reminder etc...

eg;  "Please ensure your personal information is up to date for Payment Summaries (Group Certificates)??"

"Christmas shutdown period reminder"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: September 2020

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2020.3, users can now use the Memo field of the Pay Employee window to record a note. This note will be shown on the [Memo] of the pay slip form (when added).

2 Comments
Patti_Syme
Experienced Cover User
146 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi, I would like to be able to write a comment on an individuals payslip while I am processing their pay.  Currently I add it to the email when I email the completed payslips but would prefer to add the comment while processing so I don't forget.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2020.3, users can now use the Memo field of the Pay Employee window to record a note. This note will be shown on the [Memo] of the pay slip form (when added).