Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll Reporting (STP): Ability to delete pay events from Payroll Reporting Centre

Experienced Cover User

16Posts

45Kudos

0Solutions

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

"Allow to delete an STP entry at the ATO."

16 Comments
JanN
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

The ATO do not allow deletion of an STP entry and say that the software provider must provide this. MYOB does not!

bungy15
Ultimate Cover User
1,055 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi @JanN 

I don’t believe the ATO allow you to delete an STP entry at all. You have to correct any mistakes by an Update Event. And while MYOB does not have an update event function yet you can still create one. Xero does not allow deletion of STP entries either. 

Cheers

Tracey

vbelmonte
1 Post
User

In the Payroll Reporting Centre any file with Status "Not Sent" will stay there even if you're no longer planning to send it. We should be able to delete any file that we are no longer planning to send.

mcbain
Partner
1 Post
Partner

I would like to have the option to delete / remove an unsent wage report if I have not yet sent it to the ATO in Single Touc Payroll.

anniemac1
1 Post
User

Need MYOB to allow deletion of payroll entries on the ATO reporting page. If you happen to make an error in processing a pay, you can delete it from MYOB payroll itself but not the ATO reporting centre if it has not been sent to ATO. 

JojoArrow
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

When an error has been made doing payroll it is still recorded in the Payroll reporting centre even though you have deleted it out of Payroll. 

It would be great if I had the ability to remove / delete it from the Payroll reporting centre also. 

KWRIGHT66
1 Post
User

I seen sometime ago, that back in 2018 they said that they were working on it. Are we any closer to finding a solution to this problem?

sanicmoo
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I have had the same problem and would like to be notified once there is a solution to this issue. 

Huddo1
3 Posts
User

I am currently having the same problem - would love to know.

JanetteK
Contributing Partner
13 Posts
Contributing Partner

You absolutely need to be able to delete it - we have had clients approve, just because it is there where they thought they had updated the entry to the correct details.