Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll Reporting (STP): EOFY Finalisation - Bulk download of Summary of Payments (per employee)

jge
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

13Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

Have just completed STP finalisation in AR 2019 - two areas for improvement:

1. In the Payroll Reporting Centre, can the employees be listed by Surname, First name.  This would put them in the same order as all other payroll reports that have been downloaded for reconciliation purposes.
  2. Can we have some way of downloading the individual employee reports in one batch [similar to the old Payment Summaries] rather than having to download for each individual employee.  Whilst this might become obsolete in the future, whilst STP is fairly new most companies will want to keep a PDF of each employee's report for supporting documentation.

"STP Finalisation improvements"

2 Comments
ActionCranes
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Agree to all above.

Summary of Payments also has first name, surname.  Either remove comma or change to Surname, First Name

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

The first of these suggestions has been implemented. Finally.

THE SECOND IS DESPERATELY NEEDED. I'm now downloading approx 100 individually trying to find some missing information. I can't select "open in a new tab". I have to go back to the list tab after each one opens. AND THE LIST SCROLLS BACK TO THE TOP AFTER OPENING EACH ONE!!!!!!! At least when I get halfway I can reverse the sort order. This window needs some SERIOUS WORK. What a nightmare. So NOT user-friendly. I know I don't need to keep a copy of them but I do need to look at them to find the discrepancies. Such a waste of time when there are so many other ways this could have been better-implemented.