Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Prepare GST Return: Link on screen to GST Detail report to show transaction

Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would like to see a report added to the attached Gst screen which gives us the ability to print a transaction report that shows all the transactions which make up the totals on the MYOB Gst return.

Here is a link to my other post.

http://community.myob.com/t5/Tax-and-Business-Activity/Gst-Return-Report-Transaction-Summary/td-p/25...

"New report for Gst return"

MYOB Gst Return.png
Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Thanks for your suggestion, adding a link to the GST Detail Reports onto this screen is certainly something that we could look into adding to make this process easier to compare details. Other users who would like to see this added, please make sure to vote for the idea.

4 Comments
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner
4,553 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Try Reports>GST & Sales Tax> GST Cash Detail Report and set the date range.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This report already exists so I have found out in this thread

http://community.myob.com/t5/Tax-and-Business-Activity/Gst-Return-Report-Transaction-Summary/m-p/254...

So that simplifies my request. This request relates to the appropriate report being available from the Prepare Gst Return screen by a button so that we don't have to go to the reporting tool to run it.

It would be possible for the developers to easily make the detail - payments report show for payments basis and the invoice one for invoice basis.

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,922 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Agree totally - it would be much easier if there was a link on the prepare GST return screen.

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for your suggestion, adding a link to the GST Detail Reports onto this screen is certainly something that we could look into adding to make this process easier to compare details. Other users who would like to see this added, please make sure to vote for the idea.