Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Invoices: Purchase order number column

Cover User

4Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

Would be super handy if in the 'print/email invoice' window you could add the option to display the 'customer purchase order number' column, along with invoice number, date, customer etc. similar to the option available in the receive payments window.

"Emailing Invoices - Purchase Order Number"

3 Comments
nicolabluehills
1 Post
Cover User

Po numbers section is need for identification when distributors have multiple customers that we send to directly 

Clio
Contributing Cover User
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes  when i go to Email an invoice  to a customer i will add our Packing slip number/Job Number and there order number to the Subject line, This gives the invoice complete taceability and allows you to find out if a purchase order has been sent as an invoice. (ie Search sent Emails for order number)

I also update the message to make it clear who they are receiving the invoice from other wise they look like SPAM 

MissManners
5 Posts
Cover User

It would be great if we could customise the print/email invoices screen - for instance, I would like to see the PO numbre displayed.