Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Pay slips: Allow for PDF creation

Contributing Partner

8Posts

32Kudos

1Solutions

8 Posts
Contributing Partner

Hi,

I would like to have the ability to save a pay slip as a PDF as I do not send the payslip via email to employees from the MYOB platform.  All payslips are saved to my CutePDF printer and emailed at a later time. 

Saving to the Cute PDF printer is time comsuming and fiddly.

MYOB >> please enable this as you do with reports (export to PDF).

anyone else have this issue?

thanks

Karen

"Pay Slips as PDF's"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2023

Hi Everyone

PDFs of payslips can be obtained through the AccountRight Browser interface for an employee's pay via Payroll>>Pay runs>>Select the appropriate pay run and select View PDF.

Please note: If you are using the AccountRight Desktop, using a PDF printer would be the recommendation.

9 Comments
JellyBean21
4 Posts
Cover User

Yes, I would definitely like to see this feature as an option in MYOB too!

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your feedback @JellyBean21 

Please make sure you add your vote by clicking the purple +Vote icon next to the name of this idea.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post, @KarenE. I understand you would like a 'Send to Disk' / 'Export to PDfF' type option for Payslips, rather than choosing the Print option and printing to a PDF printer. We request others who would like to see this change to please vote and comment.
Radbooks
Experienced Partner
23 Posts
Experienced Partner

Yes I would love this option also.

Lorkin12
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be good to have a password attached as well when emailing pay slips - better security when being received

Jason_Aus
4 Posts
User

This advice is really great. It will be helpful for MYOB users to creat the PDF file for staff payslip. MYOB should consider this idea and hopefully it can happen in the near future.

smd1
2 Posts
User

In previous verisons of Accountright when running a payroll and you selected print payslips, you could select print to PDF from the print screen, they would then go to a single file which could be saved and sent to clients as a single file for payslips for that week 

Now each payslip creates a new pdf which is time consuming and cumbersome, clients do not want 10 or 20 pdf files for a single pay run.

MYOB please fix this and bring back the previous option. 

Clients are not happy with the new version as it no only has too many files it also takes much longer to produce payslips and therefore is costing them more.

Emailing to employees is not an option for many clients as they like to see the payslips prior to issuing to staff.

Karen_2017
1 Post
Cover User

I too would like to see this implemented please. Before now I would use CutePDF to "Print" the pay slip until recently when I've upgraded to Win 10 and now have blurry PDFs that look very unprofessional. Apparently this is a common problem with Windows 10 so if you could just change how pay slips are "saved" it would be much appreciated, thank you.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

PDFs of payslips can be obtained through the AccountRight Browser interface for an employee's pay via Payroll>>Pay runs>>Select the appropriate pay run and select View PDF.

Please note: If you are using the AccountRight Desktop, using a PDF printer would be the recommendation.