Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Pay slips: Pre-scheduled emailing of pay slips

Cover User

4Posts

84Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

As I am the only one to do payroll I need to pre schedule payroll when I am away. It would be really handy if I could choose a date for the payslips to be emailed to staff. If I have to pre schedule a pay 3 or 4 weeks in advance,staff are getting the pay advice weeks before they receive the pay. Possibly confusing for them although I do put notes on the email about it being pre scheduled. Thank you

"Emailing Pay Slips"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2018

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

Lara10
Experienced Cover User
65 Posts
Experienced Cover User

YES !!

This totally bugs me too, I often prepare the pays the day prior - or when going away, several weeks at a time, the payslip should be able to be sent out on a specified day.