Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email Pay slips: Print alphabetically

Experienced User

28Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced User
Australia

It would be a brilliant idea if the Customised payslips can be printed in alphabetical order (surname) as per the Payroll summary report so that cross checking is easy.

I print mine in duplex and always have to re-sort them in PDF Manager which takes a great deal of time, considering I have anywhere from 20 -50 employees!!

Thanks

Pamela

"Customised payslips printing in alphabetical order"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.1 pay slips will not print in the order that they are displayed in the Print/Email window for example by name and in alphabetical order. This version also brought in the same for Statements and Invoice printing.

For more information into obtaining this release please AccountRight 2016.1 now available

9 Comments
ronatbas
Ultimate Partner
4,553 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Pamela

We find that the Payroll Verification Report (which is in alphabetical)  is an easier point to check

Ron

Lorkin12
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Any movement on my request at this stage? I like to print the payslips as stated because my Manager checks them and I have to place them all in envelopes, so to minimise any mistakes alphabetical order makes sense to me?

Pamela

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion Lorkin, adjusting the order in which the Payslips print is something that we would be happy to consider adding into AccountRight. To see the demand for this feature and the priority that is put on it is based on the votes for the idea, so it would be great to see users who would also like to see this added vote too.

Lorkin12
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I would really like to see the Print / Email Pay Slips in alphabetical order - I can't understand why they aren't already??  

It's very time consuming, especially when I have 30 employees, to print them in order to PDF Manager so that I can show them to my colleague to authorise the payroll.

Please please ......

Thanks

Pamela

Rietrees62
1 Post
Cover User

Is there any reason why all reports including emails and payslips cannot be printed in the smae order.

mot people will file by alphabetical order.  It is really furstrating to sort source documents into Surname alpha order for most parts of the payroll process only to have resort the payslips and emails becuase they are sort by alpha orde based on first names.  Wastes time

RRS
4 Posts
Cover User

Payslips need to be printed in alphabetical order of surname not first name. Who files anything in alphabetical order of first name??????

Payroll summary report lists the employees in order of surname.

Can the program be changed so I don't have to manually do it.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @RRS

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight

I've merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

RRS
4 Posts
Cover User

If MYOB is waiting for sufficient votes, that probably wont happen.

Most people don't have time to contact MYOB or even go on this forum.  They just grin and bear the problems incurred.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.1 pay slips will not print in the order that they are displayed in the Print/Email window for example by name and in alphabetical order. This version also brought in the same for Statements and Invoice printing.

For more information into obtaining this release please AccountRight 2016.1 now available