Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email: Remove Un-emailed or unprinted From Print/Email Lists

928Posts

816Kudos

141Solutions

928 Posts
Admin
Australia

It would be great to be able to clean these areas out periodically without having to resort to printing to PDF or taking outlook offline

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thanks for your Suggestion Leanne, this sounds like it could be a real time saver and we would be happy to look into adding this into a future update. Other users who would like to see this added, please remember to vote too so we can see how much demand there is for this feature.

51 Comments
Julie_B
Trusted User
230 Posts
Trusted User

Hi everyone

I really appreciate the new way of printing to a .PDF - meaning that we can individually attach files to emailsif we choose not to send immediately via email.

However, I occasionally use this function to clear out unwanted information showing, ie, clients don't print these items, but if they haven't ticked the box they sit there waiting to be printed, etc... so I have always printed to a .PDF writer, which used to then bulk all these items together.

Is there a chance that we could put in there somewhere to choose whether we wanted these to print individually or in one file? ... as saving one at a time, when sometimes clients have hundreds of these outstanding, isn't an option.

Thanks,

Julie

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for your Suggestion Leanne, this sounds like it could be a real time saver and we would be happy to look into adding this into a future update. Other users who would like to see this added, please remember to vote too so we can see how much demand there is for this feature.
Radbooks
Experienced Partner
23 Posts
Experienced Partner

This would be amazing if this could be implemented so painful and time consuming having to print or take emails offline.

Debbie Demooy

Rad Bookkeeping

judehalls
3 Posts
Cover User

Not being able to dump unsent emails and unprinted has always been a problem.  I am surprised it has not been considered before now.  Heres hoping

judyhalls

Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @Radbooks and @judehalls,

Thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to having a more functional way to clear the unsent transactions in the To Be Printed / To Be Emailed window. We most definitely do believe that this is a suggestion that would benefit a lot of clients.

Everyone who would like to see this idea incorported into AccountRight, please do cast your vote by selecting the '+ VOTE' button next to the idea heading.

Cheers,

Tallie

Tanya_Spence
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can we please have a "remove all" button or selectively remove items from the print or email remittances.  I find that I have a massive list of unemailed and/or unprinted remittances that I no longer wish to send. 

Patti_Syme
Experienced Cover User
146 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes please.  That would be very handy.

Rowlands
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I downloaded Cutepdf and just sent them all to that, saved it onto the desktop and deleted the whole lot in one go.  Was brilliant, I had years of old stuff sitting to be emailed or printed, that I didn't want.

Tanya_Spence
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thank you Rowlands, but yes that used to work fabulously in the Classic version but not as well in the new one and doesn't help with the to be emailed which is more the issue.

Kerry_Black
Super Partner
482 Posts
Super Partner

With the to be emailed, if you are using Outlook go into work offline mode, send all your emails, go into your Outbox in Outlook and delete them, and then turn Outlook back to work online mode