Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email: Remove Un-emailed or unprinted From Print/Email Lists

928Posts

816Kudos

141Solutions

928 Posts
Admin
Australia

It would be great to be able to clean these areas out periodically without having to resort to printing to PDF or taking outlook offline

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thanks for your Suggestion Leanne, this sounds like it could be a real time saver and we would be happy to look into adding this into a future update. Other users who would like to see this added, please remember to vote too so we can see how much demand there is for this feature.

51 Comments
Tanya_Spence
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thank you Kerry that is a great work around, I might try it. 

Point is though it is only a work around and it really needs to be possible within the software as well.

GSlogistics
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Has this development actually gone any further?

It would certainly be of huge benefit to many users!

At the moment, my list of cheques to be printed will not disappear, even after printing to an off-line printer. All 176 of them reappear every day.

Sharon_K
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Our customers don't require a receipt and I too would like to delete receipts in bulk or, even better, have an option that receipt doesn't even go to the print queue. Given that this idea was raised almost three years ago, is this idea even still under consideration?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Sharon_K

This particular idea has been marked as under consideration. At stage we don't have a time frame for when this particular idea will be placed into development and implemented into the product however we are still encouraging members of the MYOB Community that would like to see this feature in potential future updates to vote and comment for it. 

As you are referring to receipts you also might want to show your support for Delivery Status for Receipts which relates to the ability to select a delivery status of receipts - for example setting them to be To be Printed or Already Printed.

Sharon_K
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks Steven. I have also shown support for the other idea you have mentioned

davidf
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Has this suggestion progressed within the MYOB software?  I wouldfind it very useful for a couple of clients where long lists of redundant items (especially Payslips) still exist.

Adriana
1 Post
Cover User

Lets get with it. This is 2017 and we still cannnot delete old emails and print copies

D-M-S
1 Post
Cover User

Bulk delete for email remittances

Jenni65
Contributing Cover User
28 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would like a  default to select when sending remittances to specify "dont print or send"

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Jenni65

AccountRight 2015.4 released the option to add in default remittance advise settings for your Supplier cards, which one of the top ideas suggested on the AccountRight Idea Exchange. You can set for a Supplier's card to have the default remittance advice setting of "Already Printed or Sent" by selecting that option for the Remittance Advice Delivery Status in the Payment Details tab in the Supplier's card.

Attachment.PNG