Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Print/Email: Remove Un-emailed or unprinted From Print/Email Lists

928Posts

816Kudos

141Solutions

928 Posts
Admin
Australia

It would be great to be able to clean these areas out periodically without having to resort to printing to PDF or taking outlook offline

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2014

Thanks for your Suggestion Leanne, this sounds like it could be a real time saver and we would be happy to look into adding this into a future update. Other users who would like to see this added, please remember to vote too so we can see how much demand there is for this feature.

51 Comments
OZNZ
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

We need to be able to delete remittance advices that aren't sent out, whether to be printed or emailed.  I have a list that goes back to 2015, and have been told there is no way I can delete them.  When I do send one out occasionally, I have to sift through the list, and resort and make sure I have the right one - which is time consuming.  Really annoying.  'To Be Printed' can be sent as a batch to .pdf and then deleted, which is a little fiddly but worked,  but the email ones are there for ever apparently.  Already printed or sent is not an option either, a simple 'delete' button would suffice.  I noted it may be possible to your own email address 'offline' and then delete but this is not suitable, and a little risky.  PLEASE PLEASE can we do something, in another 2 years we'll have HUNDREDS sitting in the list.

kirby
3 Posts
Cover User

yes this function would be very helpful . Makes thing easier to do

Geoff_Colwill
Experienced Partner
125 Posts
Experienced Partner

Hi 156 votes in favour - myob let's get on sort this Thanks

CommsPower
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Sales Invoice Header size....  It would be great to have more lines/characters available in this field as at the moment I am having to add multiple headers to be able to enter all the description required.  Thanks.  :-)

CommsPower
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This definitely would help greately.  A big vote yes from me.

Vandi
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Not sure what's the latest on this one. This will definitely save me heaps of time to keep things clean.

Tam-ATL
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

So dissapointing that this issue hasn't been dealt with.  

HmmmReally
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This has been an issue since version 1 already.  So even with the latest vesrion this is still an issue.  Countless suggestions to address this have gone unheard.  How simple could it be to have an admin be able to logon and clear these ques?

KathyRDAMR
1 Post
Cover User

just wasted 2 hours purging all old unsent / unprinted remittance advices, MYOB - make this easier/essential by having a purge tab.

RNI
Experienced User
16 Posts
Experienced User

In the old version of Account Right or Account Right Premier, we need to select one by one to put them in a outbox.... imagine if we want to clean up the Print/Email for past few years.................... there should be a way to sort this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!