Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Process Payroll - Allocate job - calculator

Cover User

4Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Prior to Accountright going online, we could utilise the calculator when costing hours to jobs. Is this feature being added into the online version?

"Payroll job calculator"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2017

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 allows for the calculator to appear in the Allocate Jobs window when allocating job costs for payroll.

Attachment.PNG

5 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @KAT66 

I would encourage other members of the MYOB Community that would like to see the ability to include the calculator with entering job amounts in payroll to vote and comment for this idea if required.

AnnetteB
3 Posts
Cover User

We have changed from V19 to 2015.2 and noticed that in some areas the calculator function is now no longer available

In particular in the pay employee section unable to use it in the allocate job code.  Extremely frustrating not to have this function available sometimes will allocate up to five different job codes to wages and salary all with different dollar amounts. 

teeisfortango
Trusted User
58 Posts
Trusted User

Yes! Me too! We are in construction and the boys move around a lot.

SIMS
Experienced Partner
11 Posts
Experienced Partner

I Agree.

We also used this function a lot when allocating %'s of pay to different job codes. The strange thing is it did reappear for a time in version 2015.1 (or could have been 2015.2) but then disappeared after a minor update. MYOB please reinstate this function...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2017 allows for the calculator to appear in the Allocate Jobs window when allocating job costs for payroll.

Attachment.PNG