MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Purchase Orders and In Tray

Graeme_B

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
Australia
New
New

You have kindly developed in-tray to support invoices being sent directly into the system. Now on my purchase orders, I would like to add an email address for suppliers to send their invoices to. Can you create the field for the user in Company Info to add an in-tray email address? Then in custom forms for purchase orders can we have the ability to add the in-tray/invoice receiving email address field from the company info screen to direct suppliers to send the invoices to the nominated in-tray email account. 

The Company email is used on customer invoices and this is not the same in-tray email address.

What I want to do :  add to purchase orders "Please send your invoices to "accounts@example.com"" and then I arrange for the accounts@example.com to screen inbound invoices for fraudulent invoices and spam or queries and this email accounts@example.com will forward the invoice to the designated MYOB in-tray email address. 

Please, developers, take note the MYOB in-tray email address are so long and complex, if we issue these to suppliers directly they are bound to make mistakes and get them wrong. Also nowhere in MYOB do you describe the security steps the in-tray email address is scanned for to limit fraudulent invoices or other phishing submissions.

New