Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Attach documents to Bills

Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Contributing User

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to have the scanning invoice into MYOB for purchases and attach the supporting in the journal directly.

Best Regards,

Alison

"Scan the supplier invoice and supporting"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2015.1 comes the ability for the AccountRight In Tray. This allows for the user to upload documents for purchases which can be attached to the corresponding document.

For more information into this feature please see AccountRight 2015.1 now available and Help Article: Working with In Tray documents

2 Comments
Senfield
1 Post
User

Hi Alison,

I know of a solution where the invoice is scanned and made available to MYOB for audit purposes. The solution also takes the invoice data from the paper and enters it into MYOB for you so you dont need to key them in.

Could you please tell me some more about the process so I can see if this solution might work for you?

Thank you

Scott

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2015.1 comes the ability for the AccountRight In Tray. This allows for the user to upload documents for purchases which can be attached to the corresponding document.

For more information into this feature please see AccountRight 2015.1 now available and Help Article: Working with In Tray documents