Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Automatically apply discount from Supplier

Cover User

14Posts

482Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I enter the purchase value from the supplier as the cost of the goods. However, I receive a 17% discount from supplier "X" and 10% from "Y".

I'd like to be able to automatically apply the discount to the item from that supplier when I raise an order rather than having to call up previous orders to check the discount rate or go into the supplier notes evert time.

"automatically apply discount from supplier" 

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. Anyone else who would like to be able to save discounts by supplier, please cast your vote here.

You can vote by clicking the purple vote button on the left-hand side of the screen, just under the current number of vote. If you can’t click the vote button, you’ll need to sign in by clicking the purple sign in button in the top right-hand corner of your screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages