Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Calculate cost by enter one auto build item number

Cover User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

I run a fabrication company. 
Issue I have with Myob currently which would be of great benefit for others.

Doing a Purchase Order. i have to type out each individual part along with their costs for our laser cutting

Ive tried doing an auto build for ONE group inventory part which has all the sub inventory parts inside it (18 parts) along with their costs.

It would be convenient to be able to do a purchase order by typing out the One part number which will then automatically fill in the description and tally up the costs based on the auto build for the One Total inventory part 

Hope that makes sense fellas :-) 

"Auto Build - including costs in Purchase Orders"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your idea. Our team has reviewed the idea and has ensured it meets our idea submission criteria. For more information on idea submission criteria, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages