Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Purchase Register - Show Terms column

Trusted Cover User

255Posts

66Kudos

4Solutions

255 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
New
New

Question/Idea? Is there a way to see each Suppliers Terms Info on the Purchase Register.  I'd like to see a date listed for when the open bill is due and if it becomes overdue  & the text is perhaps red.

"View terms of sales details for each open bill in Purchase Register"

Current Status: New
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi there @TSGTanya,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I just wanted to quickly point out the following (just in case you were not aware of it).  While the Purchase Register doesn't display the due dates or whether or not a bill is overdue, we do have reports that can be customised to show this information. For instance, the Aged Payables [Detail] report provides a list of all open bills with the amount due in the relevant ageing column, and can be customised to show due dates as well.

If, however, you'd rather see this information displayed in the Purchase Register so you don't have to run any reports, I'm sure there are other clients out there who would like to see this as well. Anyone else who wants to see this implemented, please cast your vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

2 Comments
Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff

Hi there @TSGTanya,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I just wanted to quickly point out the following (just in case you were not aware of it).  While the Purchase Register doesn't display the due dates or whether or not a bill is overdue, we do have reports that can be customised to show this information. For instance, the Aged Payables [Detail] report provides a list of all open bills with the amount due in the relevant ageing column, and can be customised to show due dates as well.

If, however, you'd rather see this information displayed in the Purchase Register so you don't have to run any reports, I'm sure there are other clients out there who would like to see this as well. Anyone else who wants to see this implemented, please cast your vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon.

Cheers,

Tallie

MYOB Social Support

TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User
255 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Thanks Tallie, yes i'd like to see it in the Purchase Register as mentioned for sure. Make life that little easier and we all want that these days Smiley Happy  Hopefully we get some votes or myob see fit to do it anyway.