Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Purchases: Purchases Register - Include Payment method in Closed Bills tab

Experienced Cover User

26Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
  1. It would be practicable to have a column with the method of payment when a bill was closed IE Bank account, credit cards or cash used to pay supplier.
  2. A short cut to the cheque paid would also be great to make corrections

I suggest this because I find while entering and paying the amex card which is not on bank feed yet with myob or making cash payments, I make little mistakes and enter wrong dates or forget to change the account Im paying from.  You have to go through 3 windows to change these details.

I would also like to see the method appear some where down the bottom near the history button of the bill window, you could even place the short cut here to the cheque paid.

"Closed bills in purchase register"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hi @Davis

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and the Purchase Register.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option of adding a column that shows the method of payment and also a link to the payment transaction to vote and comment if required for this idea.

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Davis

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and the Purchase Register.

I would encourage other users that would like to see the option of adding a column that shows the method of payment and also a link to the payment transaction to vote and comment if required for this idea.