Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Add MYOB subscription invoices directly

User

2Posts

47Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

The In Tray function is great! Wondering if it would it be possible to have our MYOB subscription invoices sent there directly or to at least have the option for that to happen? I can get other suppliers linked up but not MYOB!

Just a thought... Cheers

"In Tray"

14 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Posted on behalf of @BorisYeltsin .  It would a great if you could access your monthly invoices issued from MYOB inside of the AccountRight software rather than manually signing into my.myob.com.  As you are required to enter your my.myob login to sign into a cloud file, there shouldn't be any issues with security. 

"Viewing invoices from my.myob within the AccountRight software"

Geoff_
Ultimate Partner
1,721 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Barry

Don't you get your monthly invoice e-mailed to you?

I get my monthly invoice e-mailed to me which corresponds with my monthly Direct Debit.

Or am I missing the point?

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Geoff_ 

From February 1 we're changing the way tax invoices are sent to clients. Instead of being sent an email with an invoice attachment, the client will be able to access them from my.MYOB. They’ll still be sent an email when an invoice is available, but this will notify them that it’s in my.MYOB and how and where to access all their invoices.

The change was based on feedback from many clients that they wanted a central repository of all their invoices in one convenient location rather than having to trawl through emails. With the amount of messages some people receive, they often do find legitimate emails like invoices are automatically marked as spam and discarded.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Jason/Geoff,

I got an email yesterday via partners/myob confirming that this would not affect partners - and that  partners would still  continue to receive their invoices via email.

Geoff_
Ultimate Partner
1,721 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Jason

Thankyou. Sounds a very good idea.

KittyKat
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hi Jason

Since the change in MYOB Tax Invoices no longer being e-mailed, I cannot even get mine on my.myob account.  I have tried to spek to someone 4 times over the phone and find myself waiting in a que for considerable lengths of time. On 2 occasions the phone has been disconnected, leaving me to dial again and go to the end of the que.  I seem to be spending considerable business time just trying to contact someone and sort this out.  I want my invoices reverted back to e-mail.  Can someone please contact me to discuss this.  I am allot easier to get a hold of.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff

Hi @KittyKat 

I am pleased to advise we now have the option to opt in and keep receiving your tax invoices via email.  I have found your account and made the necessary changes for you.

I can see you had spoken to us today and were advised this couldn't be done however this is a new option that has just been made available. 

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Barry

Client Support

KittyKat
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Thats great thanks Barry

Via_Vocis
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I cannot find any option on my.myob.com.au to view invoices. Can you tell me where to find them?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Via_Vocis

You should be able to access your invoices on your my.MYOB account by signing in and select My Account>> Invoices. 

Do let us know if you are still unable to access those invoices.