Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Add MYOB subscription invoices directly

User

2Posts

47Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

The In Tray function is great! Wondering if it would it be possible to have our MYOB subscription invoices sent there directly or to at least have the option for that to happen? I can get other suppliers linked up but not MYOB!

Just a thought... Cheers

"In Tray"

14 Comments
gunnado
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Good Morning I am enjoying my suppliers email invoices going straight to my in tray the email attachment to forward emails directly to my in tray is also extremely handy.

This speeds up my data input quite a bit.

Now I would like to suggest that MYOB send their invioce emails directly to my in tray as well as my email program

I currently forward your email across - kind of strange since it is your software after all Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I would love for this to be the case as I'm sure you have quite a few customers by now.

Kind Regards

Stuart Hart

LB___
1 Post
Cover User

I get sent invoices by email sometimes - not all. I have tried to access them in myMYOB but the option in 'my account - invoices' is not there. Can someone look into this & make it that I can access them? 

Also to make a comment on this Community you need to tick the box that you have read & agree to abide by the rules. I do not have a problem in doing that but you need to change the screen so you can read all of the words.

instructions MYOB.jpg

Casa0312
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi, why is it that the MYOB monthly invoices are not automaticaly sent to our Intray? isnt this what MYOB is offering for our other suppliers to do? surely you guys can manange this?

thanks

ccall48
Experienced Partner
33 Posts
Experienced Partner

just came to suggest this myself and realised i already came here to suggest this years ago and liked your post then... so yes please so annoying having to resend the email back to myself every month.

Bump, please get this done already!