Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Receive Payments: Ability to select multiple payment methods

Contributing User

7Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing User

In my line of work (allied health) a client commonly pays via two different means, first they will use their Private Health Fund card via HICAPS who will automatically pay a portion.  The client will then pay the "Gap" or remainder via cash, EFt etc.

It would be very helpful to me if I was able to enter both amounts on the one screen instead of two seperate payments.

"Recording multiple payment types"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion. I can certainly see how recording two separate payments with different payment methods together on the one screen could be helpful in your industry (or any similar industry where payments come from two sources). Anyone else who would like to be able to record payments in this way, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

3 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. I can certainly see how recording two separate payments with different payment methods together on the one screen could be helpful in your industry (or any similar industry where payments come from two sources). Anyone else who would like to be able to record payments in this way, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

turman2001
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be good while processing sales that you could except a mixed payment. Ie Cash & Eftpos.

"AccountRight Mixed payment type"

Antlaw
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes, we're in a similar situation, this would be fantastic, surely after 4 years something could have moved along on this suggestion.