Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Receive Payments: Print Receipt

Experienced Cover User

14Posts

17Kudos

2Solutions

14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

It would be great to have the ability to print a receipt from the Receive Payments screen.

That function would save customer waiting time for their receipt.

When I record a payment receipt I then have to go to the Print Receipts screen to find the payment then print the receipt.  So it would also save me a lot of hassle Smiley Happy

"Print Receipt Function on the Receive Payments screen"

3 Comments
JeremyFr
3 Posts
Cover User

To print a receipt (paid invoice) there seems an unneccessarily high number of steps:

- complete the invoice

- enter a payment and click "save"

- then find the paid invoice again via the Sales menu and print.

A Print Invoice button on the payments page would be SOOO much quicker, or at least an option to go straight back to the Invoice after the payment has been recorded

TonyLane
Ultimate Cover User
2,847 Posts
Ultimate Cover User

Hi @JeremyFr 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Whilst I suspect that you are a MYOB Essentials user your suggestion has been placed on the "AccountRight Idea Exchange" instead of "MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange".

A "new idea" already exists on this "AccountRight Idea Exchange" for a "Print Receipt Function on the Receive Payments screen"; please refer to this link Print Receipt Functionality in the Receive Payments Screen; please add your comments and vote for it by clicking its "+ Vote" icon.

Thank you.

Sue_SSATAX
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Would definately be an advantage as other programs have this facility already and have for many years!