Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reconcile Accounts: Click and drag to select (multiple) tick boxes

4Posts

164Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
User
Australia

Hi,

can you please bring back the function that was available in the old versions of MYOB eg Premier v19, whereby you could click and drag the mouse down over the tick boxes in a Bank Reconciliation or when processing payroll? I know the feature to click and select / unselect ALL the tick boxes, but the drag and select feature was really useful for selecting / unselecting groups of transactions in one go. I get so frustrated having to click each single box!!

Thanks

Kate

"Group Ticking of Tick Boxes"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Great idea - folks vote on this one if you like it!

88 Comments
dawesse
Contributing Cover User
14 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Definitely agree - selecting Jobs to print reports would be much easier with a click and drag like V19.

The sooner the better please.

Dug
7 Posts
Cover User

Bringing this feture back would SAVE ME so much TIME

Leaph
Trusted Cover User
50 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Please, please, please bring this feature back.  I create monthly reports from the Job P&L with selected job numbers - we have over 2000 job numbers.  Ticking each box has led to major frustration resulting in the consumption of large amounts of chocolate! 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Leaph 

Thanks for the feedback in regards to the AccountRight program and the ticking of multiple fields/check boxes.

Along with leaving a comment I recommend showing your support by voting for the relevant idea on the Ideas Exchange. You can do this via select the + Vote button next to the Idea's name.

Leaph
Trusted Cover User
50 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Thanks Steven, I actually voted before I decided to add a comment but maybe it doesn't show who is voting. Smiley Happy

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the update, @Leaph. We are able to see the details of users who have voted on an idea. However for some reason your user name does not appear to be listed. Would you mind trying again. Thank you.

Regards,

Suja
MYOB Support

Leaph
Trusted Cover User
50 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi Suja

My vote was acknowledged this time, it didn't do that last time but the count went up by one so I assumed it had counted my vote.  Someone else must have voted at the same time. 

Smiley Wink

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Perfect, thank you for that @Leaph. I can certainly see your vote now. Smiley Happy

Please post again if you need further assistance or anytime you need help. We're happy to assist.

Regards,

Suja
MYOB Support

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Please include this in the next update - MYOB needs to start ticking of some of these "easier" requests so we feel like things are actually happening.

Kylie_M
4 Posts
Cover User

This really would help with reconciling any account be it bank or payroll liability like super.  Please put this feature back in ASAP