Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Reconcile Accounts: Highlight selected values

Contributing Cover User

15Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I currently use Accountright Live 2012.10 and it is very dificult to see which items you have selected as it all shades of grey (other than the very small tick on the left)  Is it possible to change the colours used in the bank reconciliation.  (maybe to blue or red, anything but grey)

Also the ability to make the text larger system wide as you could do before the upgrade to Live would be great for all of us with poor eye sight!

Thanks

'Bank reconciliation in accountright live"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: August 2013

We're pleased to say that this change has been implemented in our 2013.1 update. Ticked items on your bank reconciliation are now highlighted in purple and should be much easier to spot.

4 Comments
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Small updates like this can really improve the user friendly-ness of the program. I hope MYOB can see the importance of this - I voted for it.

LesleyH
2 Posts
User

I agree - with not having the best eyesight, sometimes it is hard to see if you have highlighted an item on the bank rec - the option to choose a bright colour would certainly be beneficial.

Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
Former Staff
Great idea! We are currently working on improving the colours used when performing the bank reconciliation.
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
We're pleased to say that this change has been implemented in our 2013.1 update. Ticked items on your bank reconciliation are now highlighted in purple and should be much easier to spot.