Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Recurring Transactions: 2 year frequency

Experienced Cover User

181Posts

73Kudos

0Solutions

181 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi,

Here’s what I would like to see:

AR19.7 and AR2012 - Recurring transactions. Add a frequency – every 2 years.  Because .com.au domains come up for renewal every 2 years

Thanks,

Ray

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2012

Thanks for the feedback Ray, does anyone else have this requirement? Vote away if you like this.

7 Comments
Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the feedback Ray, does anyone else have this requirement? Vote away if you like this.
RayJordan
Experienced Cover User
181 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can you please add "Every 2 years" to the frequency list for Recurring Transactions?

.com.au domain name renewals are every two years. This has been a very common transaction for several years now.

Thanks,

Ray Jordan

Carmel_M
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Please MYOB give us more choices with Recurring Transaction Frequency. We should be able to access the same choices as what is available in MS Outlook task reccurence.  Currently there is no 6 weeks option and the monthly option does not allow you to choose which day of the month you require it.  In our business and I am sure in many others these dates options are vital. 

RayJordan
Experienced Cover User
181 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

Recurring transactions needs some more frequency options - say 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, 10 years to allow for internet domain name renewal, trademark renewal, patent renewal etc

I'm pretty sure I have submitted this before ....

Ray

"Recurring Transactions"

Kiwilink
1 Post
User

This woulod be most useful feature, as we have recurring transactions at two year intervals too

RussellT
1 Post
Cover User

I agree, this is a useful feature.

smartwire
1 Post
Cover User

Yes i have the same issue and would like to see the every 2 years added.