Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Recurring Transactions: Automatically email invoices

Contributing User

15Posts

48Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Contributing User
Australia

How difficult would it be to have automated recurring invoices emailed to clients on a set day of the month for example if I have an standard invoice for a set service fee say $200.00 per month for client XYZ I should be able to set the invoice to be automatically emailed to that client on the 1st of every month, or whatever date I set.

I should be able to set this up for every client I have on a standard monthly fee.

This could also assist clubs where membership fees are the same every month they could automatically email the renewal invoice to their members.

"automatically emailing recurring invoices"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion @Ausworld.  Anyone else who would like recurring invoices to be automatically emailed when they are recorded, please cast your vote here.

16 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion @Ausworld.  Anyone else who would like recurring invoices to be automatically emailed when they are recorded, please cast your vote here.

Shockwaves
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I also use MYOB for a non-profit organisation that renews memberships periodically. It would be great to be able to send a renewal invoice to each member that attaches a standard invoice (same invoice in all respects except the addressee) that is addressed to the member individually, in one go rather than have to create 200 individual invoices then send 200 individual emails

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

MYOB really needs to get up to speed with this sort of automation.  I have voted.

rnrservices
7 Posts
Cover User

I would like to see the ability to automatically email recurring sales.

Soutars
1 Post
Cover User

Hi

Would it be possible to create an invoice say 5th of the month, dated the 15th month and set the date to email to the customer as the 15th. i.e. future date the email to send. At the moment you can of course create an invoice with a future date but can only send by email the day you login. 

FiLok
4 Posts
Cover User

This feature would be soooo helpful!! 

Please make and option for reoccuring invoices to be automatically emailed!!

DBS-Susan
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Would seriously love this option, have small amounts that i keep forgetting to invoice as they only come around monthly.  Then when i remember i have to do a 6 month invoice which really irritates my clients.

Devy
3 Posts
Cover User

MYOB need to act fast enough with all this automation process which other provider have especially with this reoccuring invoices automatically send to client.

I understand may be the amount is not big but for small business it is still the revenue and the faster the client get the charges, the faster company receive the payment. This is part of basic functions that needed for accounting system.

I vote for this!!!!

HazelPICG
1 Post
User

"I would like to be able to set up the recurring sales invoice to automatically be emailed to recipient on a monthly basis."

Simon4
1 Post
User

I would also love to be able to automatically email selected clients with every invoice generated for them.

We have a client with around 300 branches. All invoices need to be emailed daily to their head office so they can process them. If we could flag that customer so everytime an invoice is raised it automatically emails them it would be a perfect solution for us.

I also have other clients who want me to email an invoice to them every time they order.

Do you know if this function is in the pipeline?