Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Recurring Transactions: Group transactions

PIP
Partner
Partner

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Partner
Australia

I use Quickbooks as well, one feature which I think is really good with that program is the ability to group recurring transactions which really helps when you're working with different classes/jobs.  Also being able to view previous years' transactions without having to access different files is REALLY good.  Their reporting options are far more extensive.

I'm often asked software I prefer to which I reply, I'd like to combine the 2!

Food for thought

Cheer

Pauline Price

"Recurring transaction annual roll over"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2015

Hi @PIP 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and recurring transactions.

I would encourage other users that would like to have a grouping for recurring transactions to vote and comment if required.

Currently a workaround would be to name all the recurring transactions with a particular name i.e. Job 1: Recurring transaction , Job 1: Recurring transaction 2...

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @PIP 

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and recurring transactions.

I would encourage other users that would like to have a grouping for recurring transactions to vote and comment if required.

Currently a workaround would be to name all the recurring transactions with a particular name i.e. Job 1: Recurring transaction , Job 1: Recurring transaction 2...