Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Recurring Transactions: Split by percentage

Partner

2,368Posts

408Kudos

424Solutions

2,368 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi All,

I'd like to suggest an option that would increase the functionallity of recurring entries.

At the moment you can create entries that have splits, but the amount of the split is a fixed amount.

It would be good to be able to split the value by percentage or remainer.  I'm thinking of situations where you want to allocate expenses or income split on a shared rate rather than a fixed number of dollars.

Regards,

Alan

"Recurring transactions - split by percentage"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for taking the time to make this suggestion @AlanT.  I can definitely think of a few situations where you'd be entering a number of transactions for different amounts, but with set rules on how you'd like the transaction allocated.

Could anyone wanting to be able to setup recurring transactions that split amounts into allocation accounts, please cast there vote here.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages