Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Remittance Advice: Separate email address

Trusted Cover User

109Posts

171Kudos

5Solutions

109 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

As email is coming more into play, companies are wanting EFT Remittance advice sent direct to accounts and orders sent direct to sales.  Are more email addresses able to be added.  Or can this already be done without having to change the address each time.

"Add ability to send to multiple email addresses at once from inside MYOB software"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2013

Great suggestions everyone! We are pleased that the ability to send to multiple email addresses has now been included in AccountRight 2013.4, available now. Thanks again for all your votes and comments.

38 Comments
Roysen123
1 Post
Cover User

I feel it is necessary to enter multiple email addresses within the email field in customer and supplier cards. 

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I think this item may be duplicated elsewhere - but I have voted for it here too.

3fold
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Please add this ability! Would mean every department of our customers always receives our invoices rather than hearing it was never received when calling for payment!

ChangeManager
1 Post
Cover User

Please add the following email function:

ability to email any document eg invoices, statements etc, to multiple email addresses

AlanT
Partner
2,368 Posts
Partner

I do this by using a semi colon character between the two addresses and it works for me.

i.e

fred@here.com;barney@there.com

Is this what you are trying to do?

teala
8 Posts
Cover User

I run a spring water company and we send out minimum 100 sales a day, so we use the print/email invoice section and email all invoices created on the day.  It would be a great to be able to send an invoice to 2+ email addresses as i have a lot of customers that want a copy sent to them but also their accounts payable section aswell.  I'm sure a lot of other people also have this problem.

thanks

AlanT
Partner
2,368 Posts
Partner

Hi, Have you tried entering the two email addresses separated by a comma or semi colon character?

This is a standard way to send to multiple addresses in Outlook, and as MYOB relies on Outlook to send the messages, it should work for this.

Alan

teala
8 Posts
Cover User

Hi Alan

Yep I have tried that but it just says invalid recipient and it doesnt get to either of the email addresses.

Thanks for trying to resolve it though Smiley Happy

Will_H
MYOB Moderator
2,590 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Thank you very much for the idea Teala. This idea is already under discussion at the thread: http://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Idea-Exchange/Add-ability-to-send-to-multiple-email-addres... And we would appreciate it if you could add any additional comments and feedback you have to this thread. I've closed this thread to further voting and comments.
teala
8 Posts
Cover User

I posted a similar request and have just been referred to this link.

I run a spring water company and we send out minimum 100 sales a day, so we use the print/email invoice section and email all invoices created on the day.  It would be a great to be able to send an invoice to 2+ email addresses as i have a lot of customers that want a copy sent to them but also their accounts payable section as well.  I'm sure a lot of other people also have this problem.

I currently use CLICK YES programme to allow each email to be sent,  Xstitcher I definitely recommend downloading it