Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll Reporting (STP): Ability to delete pay events from Payroll Reporting Centre

Experienced Cover User

16Posts

45Kudos

0Solutions

16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

"Allow to delete an STP entry at the ATO."

16 Comments
rosscorp
3 Posts
Cover User

same problem here please

Michnel76
3 Posts
Cover User

we have same problem because when you submitted corrected payroll it inflats the figure to the ATO which is incorrect

@JojoArrow wrote:

When an error has been made doing payroll it is still recorded in the Payroll reporting centre even though you have deleted it out of Payroll. 

It would be great if I had the ability to remove / delete it from the Payroll reporting centre also. 

Seachange3032
5 Posts
User

Where on earth do you find the Payroll Reporting Centre as when I click on Payroll Reporting all I get are the files I have sent to the ATo.  I am using Accountedge Pro

CharC
3 Posts
User

Its very concerning this problem has not been addressed by either MYOB or the government, ie the ATO.  It is clearly a big problem as errors occur and information changes.  When will this be addressed?

Gaven
2 Posts
User

Also had this issue, so reported amounts are now incorrect. Seems like the ATO will have an issue with this. Needs a fix 

J-H
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I spoke to the ATO in regard to this issue 18 months ago and the ATO were adamant that MYOB had to fix and resolve this issue.

Once again still waiting for MYOB to action