Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Aged Receivables [Summary] - Include Credit Limit

Experienced User

17Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced User
New
New

The Credit Limit field is not available for selection on any Debtors report, yet this is a critical field enable good receivables management.  Whilst I can export the data from the Card files and do a vlookup in Excel, it's not practical to do this each time.  This field needs to be available for adding into any Sales report but especially the Receivables/Ageing reports.

"Credit Limit field not available on any Debtors report"

2 Comments
Campbell_Dougla
2 Posts
User

Hi

i am trying to export an accounts payable report to rexcel but the button is not able to be selected when I am working on my laptop?

Can easily export when working from desktop...ant ideas on how to fix that?

SteveMacG
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User

So currently there is no report that I can find that shows a debtors Credit Limit. We import all our invoices into AccountRight, so we never have an oppotunity to see the warning about a debtor exceeding their credit limit, which only appears when a manually created invoice is recorded. If there's a way to add the Credit Limit field to an existing debtor report that would be a huge advantage to us for our receivables. Or even a warning in the Log files from an Import that displays which imported debtor's invoices exceeded the credit limit.