Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Aged Receivables [Summary] - Show more ageing periods

Cover User

2Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

My business has a number of terms available to out clients.

Our invoices vary from 7, 14, 30 to 60 days.

But when generating a Aged Receivable Summary it will not display all 4.

I can although go and customize the report but it would be more useful and less time consuming if all terms could be displayed.

Thanks Lou

"Reports - More options in Aged Receivables Summary"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we're always looking out for way to make the program more user friendly and save you time so we would of course be happy to consider this as a future update. While this is not in the program you could look at saving a custom report with your shorter ageing periods, so that you can at least run it quickly.

4 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thank you for your feedback, we're always looking out for way to make the program more user friendly and save you time so we would of course be happy to consider this as a future update. While this is not in the program you could look at saving a custom report with your shorter ageing periods, so that you can at least run it quickly.
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Lou,

What an excellent idea.  Be great to have the same function with Accounts Payable.  

Regards

Reg

rwp
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi

It would be great to be able to add more ageing columns in the receivable reconciliation reports.  My clients have a huge receivables ledger and stay on top of their debtors week to week - but they need to keep changing MYOB preferences to generate a 7 day ageing report, and then a 30 day ageing report.  I would have thought that this should be a simple report to create?  

Nic-acc-addons
Super Partner
507 Posts
Super Partner

Hi Rhys,

Unfortunately, this type of report is not included by default within MYOB. However, have a look at this video and see if the solution can work for you. As a heads up, what you see in video is but a sample fo what can be done and not everything that can be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcqEtJky3Y

It may be customised further to suit what you need. However, the caveat is that it only works for AccountRight 19.9 or lower at this stage.

Best of luck.