Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Balance Sheet [Budget Analysis] - Show values as entered per budget

Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

15 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Make this report or another report the selected period against the figures that are entered into the Budget.  Bit pointless having a report that suggests that this is what you will get but in actual fact does not draw any figures from your budget sheet jsut pulls figures from somewhere way back in history.

'Budget Sheet [Budget Analysis]"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

SanH
2 Posts
User

I am new to MYOB budget and was hoping to eliminate the need for a budget spreadsheet.  The P&L budget works perfectly, however the Balance Sheet Budget Analysis Report displays closing balances.  It does not show income / expenditure figures in the Balance Sheet codes.  It does not display the figures entered into the budget at all.  This report is not helpful at all at providing budget vs actual information.

It would be great if this report can be modified (or create a new report) to have the same functionality as the P&L report.  I cannot present this report in its current format to my directors as it does not display correctly.  Please consider modifying or creating this report so it can be used reliably and clearly!

SanH
2 Posts
User

I am new to MYOB budget and was hoping to eliminate the need for a budget spreadsheet.  The P&L budget works perfectly, however the Balance Sheet Budget Analysis Report displays closing balances.  It does not show income / expenditure figures in the Balance Sheet codes.  It does not display the figures entered into the budget at all.  This report is not helpful at all at providing budget vs actual information.

It would be great if this report can be modified (or create a new report) to have the same functionality as the P&L report.  I cannot present this report in its current format to my directors as it does not display correctly.  Please consider modifying or creating this report so it can be used reliably and clearly!

Harley7
6 Posts
User

The Balance Sheet [Budget Analysis] Report doesn't just pick up the current Budget, but the balances (and it shows them in the Budgeted column), plus some unknown figures. Please make it function like the P&L Reports.