Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Category Profit & Loss Statement - Multi Period

Cover User

2Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

We use categories for our Sydney and Branch operational but MYOB does not have facility under Categories Option to produce Multispreadsheet Profit and Loss. To compare month to month I have to do manually in excell which is a pain.  Appreciate if MYOB will enhance the report.

"Multipreadsheet  Profit and Loss under Categories Option"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2013

Thanks for the idea. I can see how having this report would be a time saver. We encourage other users who would like the ability to use categories on the Multi Period spreadsheet profit and loss reports to vote and add further comments.

24 Comments
EBS
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Any updates on this?  Still waiting MYOB....

RobNob1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

Absolutely!!!! Categories is a vital component/requirement for our business, and it would also be good to have the Last Year Analysis reports available as well.

jane1967
1 Post
User

my multi-period P&L shows a different figure than the normal P&L statement report for the same periods why is that as it is only the depreciation account that is different

RedStar
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Multi period for categories and jobs.   A bit of a no-brainer.  How hard can it be to add a filter to the Multi Period P&L.

Another reason to recommend Xero to clients....