Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Contact Log - Card Type filter

Partner

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Partner
Australia

I was showing a client how to run contact log reports today and he was quite excited at the reporting functionality and that he could add contact information and notes against his customers.  However, it was quite cumbersome to narrow the report down between suppliers and customers.

is it possible to set up a further refinement in the advanced reporting stage, by adding another filter to the refinements...ie>  choose supplier or customer card type first and then you will just see the list of suppliers and/or customers and be able to select the suppliers or customers from that list?  Not sure if I have made sense, but to me this would make it much quicker when going through the list to refine the report to.

Also, my client is very keen to be able to access his Account Right file via an ipad....currently uses Account Right online via a laptop, but wants to just carry an ipad around.  Has there been any progress on an app for ipads to allow you to access your myob file?

Many Thanks,

Andy

"Contact Log Reports"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2013

Thanks for the great Andy. I can certainly see how this would be a useful feature. If other users would like to see this functionality in the contact logs report, please show your support with further votes and comments.

4 Comments
cas16
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes I need to do a customer contact report and can't get it to work without the suppliers unless I physically go in and select each customer.  Have you been able to fix this?

cas16
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I was having a problem printing a contact log report for customers only;  I have solved my own problem by selecting the customers only and displaying a report then saving it as a custom report and from now on I am able to reproduce the report and just change the date of the report.  Works fine!  

Andy10
Partner
12 Posts
Partner

Hi Cas16,

Unfortunately I havent been able to get it to work cleanly.....you need to physically select each customer!

Regards,

Andy

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the great Andy. I can certainly see how this would be a useful feature. If other users would like to see this functionality in the contact logs report, please show your support with further votes and comments.