Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: GST [Detial - Accrual] - Quarter or Month date filter

JBK
Partner
Partner

11Posts

71Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

GST Reporting - can we PLEASE have this with the option to have ALL 4 quarters on the report separatley. Would be great when reconciling EOFY (Reckon one works well this way)

Current Status: New
Last Changed: March 2023

Hi Everyone

The GST report in the AccountRight browser interface will contain pre-defined date ranges such as; This financial quarter, Last financial quarter, This month, Last month... If you wish to display the report for dates outside of that period that is also possible using the Custom option.

6 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post, JBK. I can see the benefit in the GST reports separating the information for the 4 quarters. I request others who would like this, please vote and add any relevant comments.
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,922 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Can't you just define a date range - the NZ version would not work this way - we have mostly 2 monthly GST's and some 6 monthly and others 1 monthly.

EileenSaust
Partner
22 Posts
Partner

Hi, On payroll reporting and a few others that are done at specific times you have the option to filter by date: put in your own, monte: choose a month or quarter. Why dont we have this option on GST reporting. In my view you are either doing it monthly or quarterly so we almost done even need a choice of date range, just month or quarter.

thanks

Eileen

"GST Report Filter"

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The GST report in the AccountRight browser interface will contain pre-defined date ranges such as; This financial quarter, Last financial quarter, This month, Last month... If you wish to display the report for dates outside of that period that is also possible using the Custom option.

AlanT
Partner
2,368 Posts
Partner

Hi @Steven_M 

You are correct that custom date ranges can be selected, however my understanding of the request was to be able to specify a custom range of the full financial year and like the PnL, select the brekdown of the report to be monthly or quarterly.

Now that would be useful.

AlanT

EileenSaust
Partner
22 Posts
Partner

Hi @Steven_M

It certainly is there in the browser but what about the desktop AR. That is where I would like it to be.

Eileen