Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Inventory: Price Analysis - Include in AccountRight Premier

Cover User

3Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I need a printout of multi-level pricing to give to my sales reps.

AccountRight Plus and Standard 2011/2012 currently has multi-level pricing available. But there is no way to print a report of this pricing directly. Could a report please be added that shows multi-level pricing, similiar to the Price List [Detail] report available in the Premier edition of v19.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: April 2016

Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting for this idea

AccountRight 2015.1 and later versions all have the option to display the Price Analysis Report. This report is located in Inventory>>Pricing>>Price Analysis and will show you the price matrix for your items.

For more information into obtaining this version and other additional reports that have been added to the AccountRight Standard and Plus programs with that update please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.1 now available

Please note that reports is available for all product levels (Standard, Plus and Premier) expect AccountRight Basics

3 Comments
Nicole_Brand
233 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the feedback. What do others think? If this is what you are looking, please let us know and vote for this idea.
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

I'm happy to say, that we a price list detail report (similar to the report from Premier 19) is currently in development and will be included in an upcoming update.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting for this idea

AccountRight 2015.1 and later versions all have the option to display the Price Analysis Report. This report is located in Inventory>>Pricing>>Price Analysis and will show you the price matrix for your items.

For more information into obtaining this version and other additional reports that have been added to the AccountRight Standard and Plus programs with that update please see The AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2015.1 now available

Please note that reports is available for all product levels (Standard, Plus and Premier) expect AccountRight Basics