Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Profit & Loss Statement - Multi Period

Cover User

2Posts

80Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Can you please add a Multi period profit and loss sheet in the reports as this would make it easier to filter the jobs that you are after for the profit and loss in that period. There is one i know under profit and loss mutli period but it gives you all the jobs together, It would be a great idea if we had one to seperate the jobs.

"Multi Period Profit and Loss report for Jobs"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2014

Thanks for your suggestion Helen. Anyone else who would also like to see a multi-period job profit and loss report, please cast your vote here.

33 Comments
Alfw
1 Post
User

When you are you going to introduce this?!  When are you going to get with the program and design a platform capable of providing the insights needed by accountants? Xero doesn't have difficulty in doing so.

GeoffRomero
1 Post
Cover User

I would like to see this happen as soon as possible as the alternative ridiculously time consuming.

I have to say its more than a little disappointing that this is still an issue given this thread has been up for more than 3 years.

Cheers,

Geoff

Dockvest
5 Posts
Cover User

Hi Guys, are we any closer to actually getting a multi-period job P&L report?

This is a huge inconvenience and long winded effort doing them individually, exporting to Excel and then consolidating......

Thanks

L

ROG
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi MYOB

I'm piggy-backing off Dockvests comment above because I too would like to know - are we any closer to this?

It was incredible frustrating to have an update released a few months ago with nothing I found helpful at all but all these other truly valuable changes have just been ignored!

NCE_83
4 Posts
Cover User

Did this ever eventuate from under consideration?

Killermama777
3 Posts
Cover User

Its frustrating to see that this is not resolved. Property developments and other projects take place across multiple financial years, and reports should be able to be generated for any dates required. QBO manages this. It creates an enormous amount of work to export and collate data to come up with total spend over a long period.

RamiT
1 Post
Cover User

hi any update on this.

MadiMoses
1 Post
Cover User

I would like to be able to run a Profit and Loss Report for all Jobs invoiced in a particular month, but show all transactions allocated to that job (that may span over a few months). 

I'm struggling to figure out how to do this, or even filter by invoice number or invoice date to narrow this down. 

dhumpherson
1 Post
User

Hi - is there any update to this suggestion and a timeframe for implementation?  We're years on from the original suggestion and it would be good to see MYOB implementing some flexibility to it's reporting capabilities.

ChelseyHJO
1 Post
User

Yes this would be very useful for our project management, thank you.