Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Profit & Loss Statement - Multi Period

Cover User

2Posts

80Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Can you please add a Multi period profit and loss sheet in the reports as this would make it easier to filter the jobs that you are after for the profit and loss in that period. There is one i know under profit and loss mutli period but it gives you all the jobs together, It would be a great idea if we had one to seperate the jobs.

"Multi Period Profit and Loss report for Jobs"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2014

Thanks for your suggestion Helen. Anyone else who would also like to see a multi-period job profit and loss report, please cast your vote here.

33 Comments
TraceJ
1 Post
User

We absolutely require the Job Profit & Loss Statement mutli period, I currently export each month to excel inserting column, to extract Job Name, to create reports by departments, to do Pivot charts for management as they like these better than the raw data report that I enjoy. But it can be quiet time consuming with interuptions and other tasks that are required. Please simplify by adding this report or a fuction in the current Profit & Loss [Multi-Period] report where we could filter by job's, would be greatly apperciated by all, I am sure.

RedStar
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Why does MYOB still not have this?  Xero has an excellent version of this!

RedStar
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

Still waiting MYOB.  At this stage recommending to all clients who need this to use Xero.