Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Transactions [Accrual] - Their Inv/P.O. No column

Trusted Cover User

66Posts

21Kudos

5Solutions

66 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

Hi, Could we please have the filter back where we could add the invoice numbers relating to purchases made when displaying the Job Transactions Accrual Report? I know we can click on the individual purchase to view the invoice number, but I need to print out a report for each job on it's completion that is kept for years - making it simple to retrieve a particular paper invoice even after MYOB has been archived for that year. The new Job Transaction Report is nowhere near as good as the old one because of the lack of filters - we can't even delete the ones we don't need, let alone add the ones we do.

"I'm missing the ability to filter in purchase invoice numbers to the Job Transactions Accrual Report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2015

Hi @sal2107 & Everyone

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea 

I am pleased to announce this has been resolved in the AccountRight 201x range*. The "Their Inv/P.O. No will successfully show on the Customer PO # and Supplier Inv#. Please see my screenshot below for a look at the updated report.

*Unfortunately I was unable to find the exact build it was corrected in but it is working as intended in the AccountRight 2015.4 release (latest version at time of release). 

6 Comments
Julie_B
Trusted User
230 Posts
Trusted User

I've just done a test - when you choose this report, then go into Insert/Modify, then choose Show/Hide that's where the extra filters are. I can choose the field "Their Inv/P.O No." but on the test nothing is showing in this field. I'm using/testing on AR 2012.9.14

sal2107
Trusted Cover User
66 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Thank you Julie_B, nice to know where the extra filters are, but like you, I get the heading for the invoices, but nothing in the actual field. I'm using the same version, and I really hope a fix can be done for it soon.

Dale
MYOB Staff
43 Posts
MYOB Staff
I have confirmed what JulieB has seen with "Their Inv/P.O No." showing no information. This has been logged with our development team and will be addressed in a future release.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @sal2107 & Everyone

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea 

I am pleased to announce this has been resolved in the AccountRight 201x range*. The "Their Inv/P.O. No will successfully show on the Customer PO # and Supplier Inv#. Please see my screenshot below for a look at the updated report.

*Unfortunately I was unable to find the exact build it was corrected in but it is working as intended in the AccountRight 2015.4 release (latest version at time of release). 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Screenshot taken in 2015.4

Attachments - Copy (2).PNG

debbie6
1 Post
User

When looking up all purchasing transactions for a Job number I am finding that not all purchases are showing up on the Report, When  I know we have bought something that isnt showing I go in and check to find it has the correct Job number allocated. So why isnt it showing up. Making it very hard to get a correct build list from this.

Dates are correct when searching through this as well.

Thanks Debbie