Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Payroll Activity Detail - Separate page per employee

PPT
Cover User

5Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

Please bring back the ability to print one employee per page.  The current workaround of selecting each individual employee separately is very time consuming.  Do I charge you for my time in doing this workaround for 40+ employees.

"Payroll Activity Detail Report"

5 Comments
TomOnTuesday
Super Cover User
224 Posts
Super Cover User

As a matter of interest, why do you need to do that?

PPT
5 Posts
Cover User

our FC double checks all pays against timesheets, leave forms, overtime claims etc etc.  Made for easier and cleaner checking.  Also just noticed that if you print an employment employment details report it comes out as one per page and you can't filter it to just show what you want

Ele
Trusted Cover User
99 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I have the same problem, for the same reason!

AHQ
1 Post
Cover User

Payroll Activity Detail and Employee Super Advice - Please bring back the ability to print one employee per page.  The current workaround of selecting each individual employee separately is very time consuming and a step backwards.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @AHQ

In terms of the Payroll Activity Detail report I have merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange that relates to the same topic.

For the Employee Superannuation Advice report in AccountRight 2016 you can run the report and select the Separate Pages option in the Print Preview tab. This will split the report onto separate pages based on the employee's card.